Wednesday, July 09, 2008

FLIES

The Amish Window Mafia has been here all week. They're nice guys, and very hard workers, but I'm rather irritated right now. Since they're working on the windows between rainstorms, they tend to leave things OPEN.

And every fly in the county has either been in my house, or is in my house.

It's very annoying to be buzzed by flies while I'm trying to type.

The fly body count is piling up, let me tell you. I'm wicked fast with the swatter.

Not fast enough, apparently, because there's one buzzing by me right now. Grrr!!

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com