Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good grief! More than a year has passed since I blogged here.

That's kind of sad, considering how much it had been. That witch from work pretty sucked all the joy OUT of blogging (thank you, witch & her minions) While she's a constant pain in my ass, it's gratifying to know that my very existence irritates her. Yay for existing!!

The jewelry biz, or expensive hobby, is going along swimmingly. We've had some really good shows this year. Last year I joined some local organizations that I may or may not actually benefit from. Since I'm not a meeting going person, I tend to miss alot, but frankly Monday night meetings aren't my thing, as I'm brain dead after the first day back to work, and the Sunday meeting infringe on my 'me' time. So I read the minutes, and that seems to work.

In other news, I still work where I worked when I started this blog (see above re the witch) and it is what it is. I was asked what are my goals, and frankly I couldn't come up with anything that didn't sound shitty. "I would like to be able to retire without an ulcer or having a heart attack" THAT wouldn't go over well at all. As I've said, I like what I do, but it's just difficult to do a good job with all the stipulations and constraints. Just leave me alone to do my work, and I'll be fine. If I have to concern myself with petty things, it just gets in the way of productivity. But, as I've been told, there's the right way and the wrong way. It's cool though, because we are busier than ever. And that's a good thing.

Carry on and all that, maybe I won't wait another 18 months to blog again...

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com