Thursday, October 01, 2009

I'm home early today. The landlady's husband died, so I went to the 'visitation'. And took the rest of the afternoon off. I did some errands, then came back to the house.

I've got some projects in the works, and I really should be working on them. I'll get there eventually. My bead guru is making a ring for me, and I'm making her some chain maille in trade.
We have a show on Saturday, and Sunday we're heading to Baltimore for the Fells Point Festival.
Apparently, it's a big festival, so we'll have a good time strolling around people watching. The bead guru is there selling, so we'll stop by and visit with her and her hubby awhile. That's always a good time.

Until then, I'm making more stuff for the show on Saturday. I never think I have enough stuff!!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com