Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Mrs Cat is alive and well. She's crooked. Crooked as in looking at you sideways, but aside from that, she's cool. Eating well, using the litterbox (unlike some of the 'normal' cats).

She's going outside daily, strolling around, checking out bugs & birds and the general outside vibe. Last night I looked out the kitchen window, and she was sitting on the picnic table like the Sphinx, looking all around. I opened the back door and asked if she wanted in. She jumped off the picnic table, and trotted up the back steps into the house.


I'm glad I didn't have her put down. She's quite tenacious, and it's been interesting to watch her adapt to whatever happened to her.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com