Sunday, August 02, 2009

Fish tacos are all the rage now. Well, they've come to fast food outlets, anyway.

I like fish tacos, but they're not supposed to be FRIED. Grilled fish on a soft corn tortilla. With shredded cabbage. THAT is a fish taco. Not fried with 'crumbles' on a fried tortilla. Ack.

Of course, of all the grilled fish to pick from, my favorite is tuna.

Alas, I won't ever order one in public, for I can't order a Tuna Taco without smirking.

Some days I feel like I'm perpetually channeling a 12 year old boy.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com