Saturday, June 27, 2009

Obbie is working all day today at the car show, and I have an entire day to do anything I want.

Which is not entirely true.

The house is horrible. A pigsty of EPIC proportions. Since the kittens have taken over the place (they're everywhere) the whole house is their playground. I came home from work on Tuesday and there were newspapers scattered and shredded all over the living room, all the books and 'stuff' knocked off the side table, and a piece of pottery was broken. Not to mention the random poops and yakked up hairballs. It's like living in a frat house.

So I should clean today. And Obbie can't cut the grass of the whole yard at one time, so THAT needs done. I'm kind of weird about the grass. Half assed grass cutting pisses me off, I think I talked about that one time. And he REALLY half-asses it, and it looks like hell. If you want something done right, you do it yourself. Which I think is kind of unfair, even though I did take care of everything when I lived alone here, there's no reason I should have to do that now. Especially since there's more dishes to be done, more laundry needing washed and at least twice as much clutter that needs removed. I can count the number of times he's vacuumed since he's lived here. But vacuuming kicks up his allergies he says. Even though the bathroom is FULL of his prescriptions....oh now I'm turning this into bitching about Obbie. I'll stop that part now.

Between cleaning the house and cutting the grass, I'm not thinking there's going to be a bunch of ME time at all. I wanted to start a couple major bead projects (weaving not stringing) and get some other stuff ready for the shows in July (4th & 11th)

Yeah good luck with that.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com