Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Have you missed me? I know I have.

Since we last chatted, I've done two shows. One even for two whole days.

It's been nuts. The art festival in Maryland was a whomping success. It helped that the weather was beautiful. Last year we almost died of heat stroke, this year we were under some trees, the sun was shining and it was lovely and cool. And the people shopped. Again.

Last weekend we had a two day show, locally. We made the expenses on the first day, the long and painful way, like a dollar at a time it seemed. The show was heading towards the Endangered Species list in a quick way. But Sunday was a complete turnaround. They came, they ate, they shopped. We got invites to two shows later this year. Very cool.

This weekend we're heading to the beach for an extended holiday. We deserve it. There will be beer drinking and cooking over the fire. There will be swimming in the ocean and sleeping in the new tent. I'll tell you all about it when we get back. Maybe with pictures. Whoot! Pictures!!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com