Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dear Facebook-

I still love you, but the honeymoon is over.

Mob Wars, I love you, but thrill of making a billion dollars a day is over. You won't let me buy into another city until I go up rankings. Well that's nice, but I'm not badgering people to join my mob.

Mafia Wars, I love you too, but the people who fight me all the time, take my money, and damage my properties are pissing me off. I don't have any more people in my mafia because I'm not badgering people to join me.

The Hatchings, Easter eggs, numerous causes, drink requests, and endless other requests drive me insane. I ignore a fair number of them.

What Twilight character am I? What color crayon am I? What's my redneck name? Who give a rats ass, anyway, you dipshits that write a lot of these quizzes can't spell for shit. Dictionary. Look it up.

The people from high school who didn't deal with me then are now my 'friends' oh, cool.

I spend too much time on you just looking around. A quick hit after work, and maybe later in the evenings, but not like before.

I still love you though, but not as much.

Thanx

Love

Amy

PS-

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com