Sunday, May 03, 2009

Yes, I did go to the Dead show.

No, I did not have tickets.

Yes, from all reports, the show was fantastic.

No, I did not get in, and as a matter of fact I spent the better part of yesterday asleep. Asleep in the car, asleep in the hotel room. We went out to two cool places to eat, and while they were very cool, I was so medicated it was like having an out of body experience.

I cannot even begin to tell you how pissed off I am about this.


In lieu of a Dead show recap, tomorrow I may do the "Philly on Meds" recap aka "The Swine & Dine Flu, but not Dead Yet Trip"..

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com