Monday, May 18, 2009

So that reel mower I bought last year has languished in the dining room.

My evil gas powered mower is currently a POS. It needs tuned up, and last year (or two years ago) SOMEONE put a new blade on it, and it's not cut right since.

My persnickity Virgo nature kicks in with the grass. I abhor crooked lines, uncut areas, or just an overall sloppy job.

So tonight, Obbie was cutting the grass (poorly) and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I trotted out the super cool-green-hipster reel mower and thought I'd help. I have discovered the secret of the reel mower. YOU HAVE TO GO OVER THE SAME SPOT THREE OR MORE TIMES.

I got about a quarter of the yard cut. It actually looks pretty good, but I have a feeling I won't be able to raise my arms above my head tomorrow.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com