Friday, May 22, 2009

I took an order for a chain maille necklace at the garden show a couple weeks ago. It's blue byzantine, with drop beads woven in and out of it. My customer saw the bracelet and requested a necklace. She then said she'd get in touch with me. And she never did.

Until tonight.

Of course she still wants it.

So I better get going on it.

So I did.

I'm halfway finished with the chain part of it, which is a good thing. Tomorrow I'll finish the rest of it, and all the sparkly little beadies that the woman was so fond of. Then I'll take a picture of it and send it off for her approval.

Meanwhile, I have a cold, which annoys me greatly. I hadn't been sick all year long, and now I'm sick for the second time in a month. Yes, mom, I'm taking my cod liver oil pills.

I can't smell or taste (again) and that's rather annoying too.

This too shall pass. I have maille to make.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com