Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm supposed to be making stuff but I'm hanging around here looking at stuff online.

The internets ate my brain.

I'm off sugar this week. I'm supposed to be off sugar and bread, but alas, the beer and fries and tortilla last night kind of did THAT in. But no sugar for me is big.

But I can't NOT have my coffee. Keep your damn sugar, just let me have my coffee.

It's springy craft show season, so we're springily crafting, or at least supposed to. I decided after last week's fiasco that my stuff sucks and is boring, so it's revamp time. Rip things apart and re do them. Sometimes it works. Other times, you just rip stuff apart. Whatever happens, it's an useful exercise.

I'm off to rip stuff apart.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com