Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I don't believe in violence. I haven't hit anyone since the Good Friday Brawl of 1998 (I'll tell you about it someday) but sometimes, honest to God, there are people that just need smacked.
And smacked hard. Upside the head. While yelling, "What the hell is wrong with you?!!!!"

The list of such folks is a mile long this week. But I have highlights:

The lady parked next to me in the grocery store parking lot. She opened both car doors on the side facing me, and proceeded to load her groceries in a leisurely fashion. In the rain. "Smack"

The company who want fifteen different things coming from fifteen different points across the country to deliver on the same day. "Smack"

The State of Pennsylvania. "Smack" at least twice.

Limbaugh - "Smack" (And shut up, you blowhole)

The Government. All of them. "Smack"


Oh hell, then there's the 21 polo ponies!! Maaan. That's bad, bad, bad and very wrong.




I'm going to see The Dead tomorrow. Stay Tuned.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com