Sunday, February 08, 2009

Not new but cool


These are flat backed marbles from a flea market find. I coiled the copper wire for fringe. (I hate making fringe with beads) I also made the earwires.





A copper/turquoise bracelet inspired by the "Bead on a Wire' book. It got sold even though it was not for sale. I was playing around with it at a show, and a lady had to have it. Who am I to argue with that?





Back to basics. Square stitch earrings were one of the first things I learned to make. I had gotten some blue lined clear seed beads in a bead swap, and they just came together as these. The glass bubbles on the fringe were just for fun. Handmade sterling earwires. Again, they're sold. A pre-teen girl (or as Obbie would say, "A tween") had to have them. She was working a booth with her family, and she brought her dad to see them. He promised he'd buy them for her if she worked hard that day. Apparently she did, as he came back for them later. I'd never say 'tween' seriously, because I think my head would implode.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com