Friday, February 13, 2009

It's just Friday, and I'm quite happy about that.

Nothing more has been thrown out. Nothing has been brought in either. Although I did put two pair of great shoes in my shopping cart at Amazon today, but bailed before I completed the sale. If I still desire them on Monday, I'll just buy the damn things.

I'm also planning on getting rid of this gawdawful template. I can't stand it anymore. I'm bored to tears with it. Stay tuned.

We're going to DC tomorrow. Nothing says I Love You like a trip to the Smithsonian. No really.

And I finally got my hair cut. Really REALLY cut. The bangs were down to my nose, now they're not even an inch long. Spike me baby. Now I should change the color some more just to mix things up a bit.

That's it Fort Pitt.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com