Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It was a good mail day. New shoes and a book from Amazon. I'm still deciding if the shoes fit right, or if they should go back. Some funky maryjanes from Teva. They're really cool, but a tad too big. I'm debating.

The book is about finding your creativity. Actually we are all creative, it's just a matter of acknowledging it and letting it do it's thing. That's what I'm working on.

After I posted the last time, I did finish the chain maille bracelet, and started working a little more on this other seedy beady piece.

Work today was exhausting. We are shipping some equipment to the mideast,and there are TONS of regs and stipulations, and reams of reading material. All the while doing the other things that come my way. It's interesting to say the least. Exhausting, but interesting. Of course, if I'd complain less and keep my opinions to myself, it might not be as exhausting. But fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, and I've got to complain. Or explode into a big mass of tie dyed beaded technicolor goo.

I'll leave you with THAT visual. Ta!


  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com