Saturday, February 07, 2009

Hi

I'm back.

Mostly.

We're out of oil, again. The 100 gallons didn't last the month. They'll deliver more on Thursday.
At least it's not -2 anymore. We're just keeping the kero heater going, it's fine for now.

I'm trying to drag myself out of my funk. It sucks here in the hole. But I think I can see the way out. At least I think that light is the way out. I hope so, because I'm heading there.

I have to start making stuff again, as crap show season is a month away. There is a lot of uncertainty, but my arty friends tell me that it's going to be okay. We'll see. We've decided to just keep the overhead costs down, and keep doing what we've been doing.

And that's about it. My Mom says I should get a new haircut I'll feel better. A new haircut and a winning Lotto ticket maybe. But hey, I'm game for just about anything at this point.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com