Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hi, it's me. I'm procrastinating. I have stuff to do, but I really don't feel like doing them. Pretzel logic says all day at work I HAVE to do all these things, and when I'm home, I don't HAVE to do anything. Nobody will yell at me or send the company teetering on the edge of disaster if I don't clean the litter boxes. The worst thing that'll happen will be a pile of poop in the bedroom as a friendly reminder.

So here I am, surfing, reading blogs, and making the usual running commentary at the news. I have all kinds of things I SHOULD be doing, like the aforementioned cat boxes, some chain maille, some seed beading, and a few pendants. But I'd prefer not to do any of it right now.

So there.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com