Friday, January 16, 2009

Randumb

I hate this time of year. All the colors are the same. Stinking cold colors. Gray. White. Drab and cold. Hate it. Almost all the Christmas lights have been taken down, so there's no spark of random color in the night. Hate it.

The furnace is happily chugging along. Oil has gone up 25 cents since I got it a month ago. I'm sure there's a logical explanation. Riiiight.

COLD COLD COLD. Not as cold as Wisconsin (-25) but cold enough (11) Eff this. Is it spring yet?

Three craft show applications approved, and spaces have been assigned. Yikes. I better get to work.

Seed catalogues- They're such teases. It almost is painful to read them. Bright & shiny with promise of warm summer days and bounty beyond compare. Right now, I'd even be happy pulling weeds.

That's all for now.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com