Monday, January 19, 2009

It was good of the Steelers to show up and play their game last night.

The Eagles, not so much.

Same as it ever was, I guess.

Now that we're over THAT, it's time to move on.

Two craft show apps approved and back, the check has been cashed for the third, so that can be considered approved as well. I got another in my email this morning.

I made a couple pendants yesterday, but one I'm not happy with at all, and the second I didn't get it totally completed. The jump ring needs soldered on, but it reduced me to yelling and carrying on yesterday. So I put it all away. I needed to save my yelling and carrying on for football.

Anyway. It' Monday. Yay.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com