Sunday, January 11, 2009

I didn't get out of my PJ's yesterday.

Because I didn't have to. I only played Florence Nightshade to Obbie's sickyboy and played around online. I did manage to whip up a really nice chicken 'fried' rice from all the leftovers in the fridge.

But I was grossing myself out by last night.

So today I showered, dressed and got actually presentable. Cleaned cat boxes, took out the trash, rearranged the craft show tubs in the hallway (just so we can get by them without knocking them down, I can't put them away away, because the 2009 show season starts in March) and started a bead project.

So here it is, Sunday night. Back to the daily grind tomorrow. At least I'll be getting my car back soon.

No other episodes of weirdness from Pete the Cat.

And thats it.

Really.

(Go Steelers)

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com