Sunday, December 21, 2008

Whew

I'm back. I'm not 100%, but I'm back. Damn did I feel shitty. Beyond shitty. Whatever that is, I was.

After work on Thursday and Friday, I fell asleep on the couch by 8:00 each night, and slept until morning. Yesterday I slept in til 7:00 (a late morning for me) and dragged around like a wet dishrag all day. We did do some Christmas things, but I just was weak and felt like I was standing outside my body watching things happen all day. There are a couple stories from yesterday, but I'll get to them at another time.

We came home and took naps, then ordered pizza and watched "Holiday Inn". Obbie went upstairs after the movie, and I stretched out on the couch for more down time. Eventually I went upstairs and slept clear thru until 7:30 (oh yes, the cats were freaking out) This morning I woke up with no dizziness, not much aching and I felt TONS stronger than yesterday.

So today, I've finished, wrapped and packaged for sending, the secret Santa gift, made six dozen (SIX DOZEN, PEOPLE) White chocolate-cranberry-oatmeal cookies, and made several trips to finish some shopping. As soon as the last batch of cookies comes out, I'll be putting in a pork roast to make pulled pork, biscuits and cole slaw for dinner. I better be careful I don't hit that wall again.

Obbie has busied himself with making like Clark Griswold for the front porch, when it's done, there will be photos. It's QUITE a production. I'm not allowed to help, hence the cookies. That's okay, I don't mind.

And there you have it. I'm back! YAY!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com