Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hi!!

Hey! Hi! Remember me? I used to write this blog. But lately, I've been a tad preoccupied with daily life.

There's the Secret Santa gift that I've started over three times, and it's still not right. It was supposed to be mailed today.

There's the Etsy shop that I've been trying to stock.

The day job that sucks the life out of me, but pays the bills (I'm grateful for the day job, really)

There's the new pictures of my jewelry to print for the 2009 show applications.

Cookies.

The Day Job.

Christmas shopping.

20 questions with my Mom about what she wants for Christmas.

And so it goes.

So forgive me if I'm not blogging as frequently as I was.

I'll be back.

That is, if I keep my sanity (as it were) intact.

Ta!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com