Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm Back

Everyone was smiling in Philadelphia on Saturday! I like Philly, but I LOVED Philly on Saturday. Everyone was upbeat and happy, and chatty. It was just great!

We went to the Italian Market, and proceeded directly to butcher for the turducken, then to the spice store for (duh) some spices, then the cheese shoppe, and along the way got some coffee and cannoli (I heart me some cannoli) With a stop in between at the dive bar for some $2 mimosas (yeah!!) After the shopping we headed to Nick's for a roast beef sandwich and gravy fries. (My last meal, if I ever have to choose)and went to Independence Mall to walk off all that food. We visited the Liberty Bell and Ben Franklin's grave.

We headed to the hotel in Jersey when everything started to close, and I got my chocolate vodka, and we spent more money on frivolous foodstuffs at Trader Joes.

What a great weekend. The damn 'fall back' thing has royally messed me up. And the cats didn't set their clocks back, so they were waking me up at 4:00 am. Charming.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow. Let's see if we can get this right this time, huh?

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com