Wednesday, November 05, 2008

And now for our next trick...

We're going to go full tilt boogie to get a bunch of stuff made for the last show of the year at the end of the month.

I also need to clean my house. It's filthy and awful.

But first things first. The show is three weeks away, and I've got zip for stock.
I should stop reading the forums (for they're starting to piss me off) and shut off the computer and start creating.

Easier said than done.

At least I didn't sign up for NaNoBlogMo. Jeeeezus, that's all I'd need.

Carry on.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com