Friday, October 24, 2008

I turned the furnace on tonight.

And even though oil is a little cheaper than it was, it still chaps my ass.

I've mentioned my relationship with that furnace. I feel like Darren McGavin in the Christmas Story. Swearing and muttering, and the big belch of smoke.

It's chugging along nicely now. But I still see dollar signs when it kicks on.

Oh well. Enough of that.

There's another show tomorrow. But I'm on the fence about it. Certainly not looking forward to it, that's for sure. My inventory is way down, and I've got no ambition to make more. I did make a chain maille ankle bracelet (with bells) last night. But one ankle bracelet does not a restock make.

I should get cracking.

And Praise the Lord when the election is finally over!! I'm tired of all the bullshit stories and accusing tv ads. It's time to be done now.

And that's it. I'm off.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com