Friday, October 10, 2008

GRAND

This is Post Number One Thousand.

Imagine that!

Who knew, back in July of 2004, that I'd actually stick with this crazy thing long enough to post 1,000 posts. I suppose, since I don't blog daily anymore, I could have been here long ago, but hey. I'm here now.

It's been a lot of fun thus far. Some days not as fun as others (especially in light of the whole business of being blog-outed at work, and the backsplash from THAT)

I've had loads of fun telling you (all three of you) stories about things that have happened. They're true. And I have more. Many, many more.

I've also got lots more recipes.

You've read my bitching and complaining. Thank you.

When my father died, the outpouring of support from my you folks kept me from going mad. (We're coming up on that sad anniversary too) For this I thank you. More than you know, thank you.

Thanks for everything. I think I may stick around for awhile, if you don't mind. Maybe I'll actually change the template. What do you think?

Blogger, would you be so kind as to remove the farking word verification? 1000 posts does not spam make.

Would it kill you to comment??

Love,

Amy

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com