Monday, October 13, 2008

Four Down

And so it goes.

The fourth one was last weekend, and it wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. There were several things that irritated me, but so it goes. We made back our expenses, but the booth was cheap, and the venue was right up the road. The beer was cold on Saturday night, though, and that's a good thing.

Last March I sold a chain maille set to a nice lady. Well, the nice lady showed up at my booth on Saturday with chain maille SHE'S made and announced that she has taught herself how to do this, and wouldn't I like to share a booth with her sometime? I'm kind of pissed about it, because that particular style is like a signature for me, and I'm the only one who sells it at the local shows. My answer to this is to up the ante, so to speak, and do better shows, and more elaborate pieces. But I was very, VERY pissed for most of the weekend.

But I got this cool hat, so all is well. It's lined with fleece, and very warm. And no, it's not full of my head, it's just a very LARGE hat.

Hey Kid...would this be Gerben approved??





But now I'm done, and I have to get my head together for the next one that's coming up on Saturday.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com