Thursday, October 02, 2008

Churn, Churn and a Photo

I'm just plugging along. I'm not longer sick, but the snot lingers on. So much honking. The geese will be landing in my yard shortly to see whos here too.

Working toward the next Saturday show. Lather rinse repeat for the month of October. I wish I would actually see a profit from this madness instead of just paying expenses. Oh well.

And here's a picture of my sweetie, Big Pete. I love this guy. He's 13 pounds of big orange kitty love. My homie. We've done a lot of stuff together. The sad thing is, he's got a tumor on his side, and I really doubt that I can afford the surgery to remove it, and since he's got a major heart murmur, he might not survive it anyway. So I'll love him as much as I can for as long as I can. We've been buddies for ten years now.


Labels: ,

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com