Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tweet Tweet

Obviously my missing the last great Twitter meet of the Harrisburg Bloggers has seriously cost me readers and commentators.

Or not.

I don't get Twitter. I have an account, but I don't get it. "tweet tweet I'm going to Wegmann's" "tweet tweet I'm going home" "tweet tweet I'm clipping my toenails" what the hell? If anyone cares to explain the intricacies of Twitter, please do. Justify the Twit. (heh)

The Odd Duck of the previous post has been translated. Basically it's Save The Environment. or wood ducks. Something like that. Tweet, tweet.

I got my hair cut tonight (finally) Tweet, tweet. It looks nice and styled for now. Tomorrow it'll be the same as it ever is. Tweet tweet. Why do stylists insist on giving fat girls round hair styles? Nothing makes a fat face look less fat than little feathery side thingies running along the jawline. Tweet tweet.
I like my stylist, but as always, I feel like a turd in a punchbowl among the thin young tanned things with extra white teeth at her salon. Tweet tweet. My jewelry still rocks their shitty Silpada catalogue crap. She was listening to me halfway, while trying to keep up with the conversations of the young tanned things around her. No shit, one actually said, "I want a haircut that's hot" At first I thought she was being snarky. Til I looked. I doubt she doesn't even know the word snarky, let alone the fine art of sarcasm. Hawt indeed. Tweet Tweet.

Yep, that's pretty much about it. Have a twittery good night. Tweet, tweet.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com