Sunday, September 28, 2008

Recap

Now the second show of the year is one for the books.

We had a RECORD day, despite monsoon conditions, and me being heavily medicated.

Apparently, in my work related snits and making 'stuff' for the shows, I ignored the fact that a cold was sneaking up on me.

It sneaked up and kicked my ass. I've been sneezing, my eyes have been itching, my throat was sore, and I feel like I've been beaten with hammers and shovels.

So I set up the craft show tent in the rain yesterday. Cool, huh? Hopefully I'll be feeling better this week. I can't possibly imagine dealing with this shit for another week. Extra orange juice, fish oil caps, and B12, anything I can think of do make the cold cease and desist. We did go for Pho for breakfast this morning, and Pho will at least make you feel better for awhile.

Anyway, the show yesterday was steller, but it helps that I'm the hometime girl jewelry 'designer', and many of my Mom's friends came by for goodies. Hey, I'll take it where I can get it. There's a lot of empty space on the booth, and I better get moving and make things to fill in the blanks.

The show was well run, and very organized. I'm quite impressed with the Townfest committee, they did a nice job on keeping a variety of events going on throughout the day, and they didn't clump all the vendors together. Plus we were in the same spot for the fourth year in a row. Works for us, because people know we're there!

With that I'm off. My cold meds are wearing off, and I'm feeling rather punky.

Labels: ,

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com