Friday, September 05, 2008

Countdown!

Oh joy! One small workday to go before I head out to the beach FOR A WEEK. (Negative thought-Do you have any idea how much shit can go horribly awry in an 8 hour workday?)

I can't wait. Do you have any idea what kind of luxury it is to be able to have a whole week to do ABSOLUTELY nothing?

My biggest decision from Sunday to Thursday will be where we're going for dinner.

I am, of course, taking a couple bead projects along, but even that's okay, because I'll have a whole week to play around with them...all day long if I wish.

Oh sigh. The luxury. Too bad the beds are so hard. But I can always nap in my chair on the beach.

This of course signals the end of summer, and the beginning of the festival madness season. From September 20 to November 1st, there's a show every. single. weekend. (I mentioned that in an earlier post) Hang on tight kiddies, it may get a little bumpy. Or not. After all, the artingcrafting is the FUN job.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com