Friday, August 29, 2008

Whot?

Who the fuck is Sarah Palin?

Holy Geezus, I didn't see THAT coming.

I reckon inexperience only counts if you're a Democrat.

Hey I'm just saying.

I think I'd kind of like her if she wasn't a Republican.

Not that I don't like Republicans. I know some very fine Republicans. We don't talk politics, being that I'm a tree hugging, hippie freak and all. But we like each other just fine.

Here ends the politikal blog for the month.




Did you know Obamy's speech last night was watched by more people than the Olympic Opening Ceremony? Damn. Bring on the Republican Convention!!

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com