Sunday, August 24, 2008

Swell!

Just swell.

The Olympics are over and the DNC begins.


Hurrah.

With a guest appearance by Hillary. And the Bill. That isn't as annoying to me as the endless analysis and speculating by the media. Who said what and how. Why? What will happen?!!


Again I say, the media has too much time on their hands.


And speaking of being annoyed...HELLO BLOGGER!! YOO HOOO! THIS WORD VERIFICATION THING? IT SUCKS. IT'S A PAIN IN MY ASS. TAKE IT OFF NOW, PLEASE. THIS IS NOT A SPAM BLOG. IT'S BEEN A REAL OPERATING BLOG FOR FOUR YEARS NOW. I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO REMOVE IT NOW. YOU'RE STARTING TO ANNOY ME. Thanks.



(holy shit, four years?)

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com