Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fall is Coming

And I'm not happy about it.

Actually, I'm a little happy about it. There are a bunch of craft shows:

September 20 - Mt. Holly Days, Mt. Holly, PA
September 27 - Mercersburg Townfest, Mercersburg, PA
October 11 & 12 - East Pennsboro Pumpkinfest, Enola, PA
October 18 - Dillsburg Farmers Fair, Dillsburg, PA
October 25 & 26 - Whitetail Ski Resort Outdoor Festival, Mercersburg, PA
November 1 - (Tossup) Derry Twp Christmas Show or Cape May, NJ Star of the Sea Show.


Whew.

Actually, I'm trying to break last years record of 6 shows in 6 weekends. I need one more I think. Maybe one more each in November and December. We'll see how my creativity and sanity hold out.


OH!! SQUEEEAL LIKE A GIRL!! THE BANNER COMES TOMORROW!!! WHEEEEE!!!!!!!

ahem.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com