Sunday, August 10, 2008

ADD

Attention span..I have none to speak of. I used to. But not lately. Today, I've mowed part of the grass, started two different pieces of beadwork, and soldered two beads, and made a pair of copper earrings. Now I'm back in the house, wandering aimlessly.

There are three projects in the beadbox that need clasps, then they'll finally be finished.

Too bad cleaning does not capture any attention span whatsoever.

I have my fall calendar to customize too, with the shows and whatnot coming up.

What the hell??

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com