Friday, July 11, 2008

Bumming

I'm really bumming right now. My dear little Barney cat has gone missing. I guess when they had the living room window pulled off, he made his escape, and nobody saw him.

That means he's been gone pretty much all day.

Sucks. Barney is the one who I found in 2005, after he'd been hit by a car. He's got such a sweet personality. He wakes me up in the morning with head bumps and pats on the face.

I hope he's not gone for good. I hope that he's just in the cornfield, and gets turned back around and comes home.

I really hope. He's such a sweetie.

Man this sucks.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com