Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Night Slacking

I'm supposed to be making jewelry. But I'm watching GhostWhisperer and reading blogs. I don't read blogs as much as I used to. Truthfully, a lot of them are the same things. So it's probably a good thing that I've slacked off.

But there's a show tomorrow, and I'm supposed to be doing stuff. Meh. I have plenty of stuff for the boof. I'm not particularly inspired. It should be a good day though. At least in the morning before it gets so stinking hot. The hots & humids will be out in force tomorrow. Oh goody.

But it's not snow!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com