Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Follow The Bliss

The heat has finally broken, and I'm quite pleased that I'll be able to sleep thru the night. These last couple have been brutal. Obbie sleeps on the couch, and comes up early in the AM. It's just too hot. Right now, before bed, I have about 30 pairs of underwear, 10 bras, and a whole assortment of clothes to hang up and put away. I'm finally caught up with mostly all the laundry, and getting dressed out of the laundry baskets is no longer an option.


We're going camping this weekend, Obbie and I. The Chef might join us, which would be just LOADS of laughs. Obbie's birthday is Sunday, so this is serving as his birthday present. It'd be really keen if Chef came too. We'll see. We all have the common goal of relaxing in the ocean, and having a coupla twotree beers.


In other news, I've got some kind of goofy bite/rash thing going on with my right hand. It's up and away from the poison ivy (which has mostly gone away, thanks Bear) I don't know what the heck it is. But I'm dosing it with all the usual suspects, hoping it'll go away soon.


I'll leave you with this picture of Grace. She's doing kitty yoga in the Zen Meatloaf position. Ooom.....

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com