Sunday, June 29, 2008

Creak, Pop, Crack

Says my back.

I planted a dozen Roma tomato plants, 3 peppers and 2 other kinds of tomatoes. German Johnson and Celebrity, never grew them before, the greenhouse lady said they're more meaty, which in Amyspeak means 'less snotty'.

Yes, I am quite aware that tomato plants should have been in weeks ago.

(Tell that to the starlings.)

"80 days to maturity" says the tag. That will give me tomato madness around late August, early September.

That's about right, anyway.

No worries. I've picked tomatoes until the first really hard frost.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com