Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Things I've Learned

I was doing so good. Blogging almost every day. It was good for awhile.

But last week I just didn't have anything worth talking about.

This week isn't much better. I have learned a few things, about people though.

1. Some People think their children are made of gold, and do no wrong. So it's acceptable to let them run amok in grocery stores. Aww, aren't they cute?

2. Some People have an very inflated sense of self. They should get over themselves and soon. I wonder if they've heard the saying, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall?" (And the reality is they aren't that big, they just think they are! HA)

3. Some People think that because it's an open forum on the internets, they can change personas and act like sluts, really mean characters, or just plain jerks. It's too bad, because I used to really love forums (at the height of the joy, I belonged to about 10), but anymore it's gotten to the point where they're unreadable. So I don't. A brief, daily breeze thru is usually enough for me. (Except the beady ones, and that's a whole ballgame.)

I will leave you with this weeks business related question:

Craft Show A & Craft Show B are on the same day this year. We've done show A for going on 3 years, and it's been quite successful (and FUN), but it's 100 miles away, and requires one overnight stay. The entry fee is also twice as much as Show B. Show B is a two day affair, mere minutes from the Groundhog Ranch, and the booth fee is half as much as Show A. We made almost the same money in two days at Show B, as we did in one day at Show A. What would YOU do?

Labels: ,

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com