Friday, March 21, 2008

Great Mail Day!

Yesterday's non-eventful day was made considerably brighter with the trip to the mail box.

Not only did I get my new jewelry industry magazine (which, even though it's geared to high end jewelers, still has TONS of inspiring pictures, and fantastic marketing information) I received a big box of beads I won off eBay (Stole is more like it, there is an awful lot of good beads in that lot) an order of chain maille rings, AND the letter from the Winchester Apple Blossom Festival congratulating me on being accepted to their show. WHOO HOOO!! This is a big deal, folks. This event is a week long thing with many parades, luncheons, tours, a circus, dances, a car show, and other fun for the whole family. According to the brochure, it's the 81st annual event. Check out their website at www.thebloom.com.

Now I can start making myself sick over not having enough stuff to sell....

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com