Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reclaimed Copper




Have you ever slept too much? I did yesterday. Now I'm all stiff and sore. I swear we're getting rid of the coma couch. I'm tired of waking up after just laying down to read, under a pile of snoozing cats. It's very counterproductive.

Aside from sleeping too much, I've not accomplished much of anything so far. I did finish this necklace for my Aunt, who's been asking for it since Christmas. Yeah, a little behind, but I didn't have the beads here! And to order just those beads would have been stupid, what with a handling charge (don't get me started) it'd be dumb. So of course, I had to make an order that'd be worthwhile! The copper wire came out of the light ballasts at work. They boys started giving them to me after I squawked that it was wasteful, so be careful what you wish for...

Anyway, I'm off to make more stuff, read the paper, and conjure up something long cooking for this afternoon.

Carry on!

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com