Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yikes Stripes!




I bought these funky beads on eBay. The lady who sells them is very nice, and I've ended up buying an awful lot of beads from her. (She's a great eBay bead seller!)

This particular mix is probably the most eye poppingly obnoxious set to come across my bead table in a long time. Purple, blue, green, lime green, yellow, black, orange, red, MAGENTA, oh goodness, it goes on and on. But I couldn't help myself.

It did take more than a month to do, but it was during the holidays, and I had to formulate that toggle clasp. I tried a couple different clasps, and none of them spoke to me, so I made one. I suspect the next one won't take as long.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com