Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two Faced!

Oh Fuck! Isn't it Friday yet?

Alternating with:

Oh Fuck! It's almost Friday!!




Friggin' craft shows and drama filled weeks. Why I'm not totally gray, I'll never know.

Oh, and by the way, before Thanksgiving, couldya drive out to the candle place halfway to Hershey and pick up 24 bayberry votives? The store is open 9-5 Monday thru Saturday. No Sundays. (The craft show on Saturday is Noon to 6:00)

Sure. No problem. I'll wedge it in while I'm preparing for the craft show...

Ay, yi, yi.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com