Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stuck Inside of Mobile With Those Memphis Blues Again

Who does that song?

I know, I know. Don't cheat & goog. Not fair, not fair!!

Anyway, here we are. Middle of the week, I'm out of energy (the chips & dip for dinner last night isn't helping) I have all kinds of stuff to make before Saturday (the LAST show of the year, see ya there, Sara) and I'm running out of good ideas. I do hate to repeat myself, but I just might have to. Oh well. Nobody will know but me.

And do it goes. No turkey for dinner tonight, crock potted beef because I've had turkey for every meal since Thursday. I love turkey, but damn, that's a little much.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com