Monday, November 19, 2007

Short Week!

The craft show wasn't exactly a booming success, but it didn't suck too bad. I managed to sell some things, and made the booth fee without too much hassle.

We're in the Thanksgiving countdown mode now and I'm getting my turkey craving going. I'll have to make a turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes for Obbie and I (and selected guests, ahem) because I can never get enough turkey and the trimmings when it's dinner with the Food Police.

Other than that, I've got nuttin. The candles have been bought (Thanks for the offer, Dr. Love) I went during lunchtime today, and actually got back with food and candles in the alotted hour. Oooh, aaah...

Carry on!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com