Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grumble, Grumble

I'm in a baaaaad mood today. Just pissy all the way around. Obbie & I had words before he left this morning, (actually I had all the words, he didn't say a whole lot) And that has set the pissy kind of tone for the day.

Sometimes it gets to be a little too much to be swimming upstream all the fucking time.


Also, I'd like to comment on people who special order jewelry, and are all hot to trot for it, but when I'm done, and request payment, DO NOT RETURN EMAILS AND APPARENTLY WANT ME TO THINK THEY'VE FALLEN OFF THE PLANET. No more orders from you without a deposit. Jackass.

Now. That is all.

Labels:

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com