Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday!

Did I get any beading done last night?

Oh hell no.

Guess I'll TRY and do something tonight while I'm making buffalo chicken chili. (Recipe will follow if it's actually good)

I found out that I ordered 100 gallons of fuel oil back in April. Which means, there is oil in the tank! I'm THRILLED. It was 2.20 a gallon back then, I'd HATE too see what it is now.

I don't have much, just trying to get back in the habit of blogging daily.

That is all.

Carry on.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com