Thursday, October 11, 2007

And then she started screaming...

So let's see. Long story bearable:

Craft show last weekend. Two days worth. Sold lots of stuff, yay. Weirdness and stupidity abounded, but thats to be expected when you're dealing with the peeps.

Alas, my joy has been tempered due to missing my mother's birthday. I remembered four days later, and sent an apologetic email, (because she's screening her calls, you know) and a very expensive flower arrangement. I get an answer back to the apologetic email saying she's not surprised, because she's not a priority in my life. So not only is she NOT accepting of the human flaw of forgetfulness, but she's going to be ugly about it too.

Thats my life in a nutshell. I won't even go into the whole business with the bank vs the collection agency, but it's safe to say that I'm NOT a happy camper, or a satisfied customer.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com